Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Bash is in the house!!!

I had been wanting this cartridge, pretty much since the day it came out. However, I like to wait until they have been out for a bit and the price comes down some. So...I set myself a price limit on what I would pay for it, and have been watching on ebay, and FINALLY got it for the price I wanted! It came yesterday, so without a doubt, I knew what I would be working on last night! Here is the results (all cuts are from Birthday Bash):

The first one is COVERED in Glossy Accents and Stickles! I also pop-dotted the candles from the background.


This second picture shows a little better the way the candles are popped off the background. 


This next one also has some Glossy Accents, and I ran part of the critter through my Cuttlebug, then popped both him and the sentiment from the background. Added some bling with my Jolee's heat set tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment