Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting a little carried away with the stamps!

Figured I better post about 3 of these this morning, if I EVER wanted to catch up! I have been making cards so much here and there lately, that I was starting to get a backlog! Guess that's a good problem to have though...

So...the first two of these were from some miscellaneous stamps. I have had the snowman for a long time, and I think the frog is a from a set by Fiskars. Colored them both in with colored pencils, added some ribbon, doodling, and buttons on the second one. The snowman got a sentiment from one of my Pink by Design sets, and the sentiment on the cute little frog came with the set.

The last one, I made early yesterday morning - after the idea popped into my head the night before! I was a good girl though, and went to bed, and waited until morning to make it! The stamp on that one is from a retired set by Unity Stamps, and I colored it with colored pencils as well. Added some doodling, several ribbons, and a Prima flower with a button center.





5 comments:

  1. Wow, your cards are so beautiful. I love the name of your blog and your purpose is just amazing! What a wonderful thing you are doing with your cards. Anyways, you left a very nice comment on my blog and I am excited that you are following me, as well. I am also following you now and am looking forward to seeing all that you create.

    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!! I love your blog and seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute cards.you do such a great job with coloring in those stamps.love the pink with the houses.tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards...you have been a busy little bee...great job.. i love coming over and seeing all thats new.

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete