Monday, February 21, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge - Cherish today

Can't believe how the time has flown, and realized I hadn't had a chance to make something for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 45, so I had to take a few minutes tonight to get that done!

Used Birthday Bash for all the cuts, and some of the new release Peachy Faces (LOVE THEM!). Ran the circle background through the Cuttlebug, added some Baker's Twine, a sentiment from Pink by Design, and lots of faux stitching. Finished off with a sweet pink bow along the side. Thanks for looking - have to be short and sweet...gonna go watch a movie with my hubby!



5 comments:

  1. Oh I think this is just too cute. You are sooo creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card...cute.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mouse face makes me smile every time I see it, and your card is too cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with the PKS challenge! Good luck to you!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete