Monday, February 14, 2011

Quick Unity Stamp Card

Just wanted to share a quick card that I made the other day. I'm so excited to have a friend here visiting for the next couple days from out of town - all the way from Kansas! So...don't know how much I will be getting done as far as crafting in the next couple of days...but I am so excited to spend time visiting with her!

For this card, I used some of the stamps I got in the grab bag sale they had last week. Colored it a bit with my Prismacolor colored pencils, then used my Tim Holtz distress tool on the edges of all the paper with some ink to finish it off. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps January Kit of the month, and some of the grab bag stamps got stamped on the backgounds to make patterned paper. Added a bit of paper punched with my Martha Stewart border punch, and some Baker's Twine.

Thanks for looking - and Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment