Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rain or Shine...

I am afraid that I am absolutely in LOVE with this stamp!!! It is my first Itty Bitty from Unity Stamps, and has been sitting there for a little while just waiting to be used. This morning has been one of those days where it is gray and overcast, then the sun peaks out and everything is brilliantly sunny, then the sun goes behind a cloud again, comes back out, and does it all over again! I love the contrasts, and suddenly thought of this stamp, and was inspired to sit and work on it! I really love how it came out!

Just stamped the image and sentiment (both from the same set!), colored the image with my Prismacolor colored pencils, inked the edges of everything, added some ribbon and buttons with little floss bows - and that easily, it was all finished!

Have a beautiful day!



3 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous..love the colors and buttons are so cute...great job

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much I Love This Card! It is just sooo stinkin' cute! Love the colors, papers, buttons and your coloring!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I think you just sold a stamp for Unity. I love the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete