Wednesday, February 23, 2011

sMOOches!!!

This card was SOO much fun! And I am really proud of myself - I am able to enter it in FOUR challenges!!! That is a record for me...and something I have been working on - because there are so many fun challenges I want to enter, and I have a really hard time mixing them.

So, the first challenge is over at Scrappy Mom's Stamps to use Create a Critter. The second challenge is over at More than Favors Wacky Wednesdays to use a farm theme. The third challenge is a sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog. The fourth and final challenge is on the Cricut Circle Blog, to use an animal cut.

 The cow is from Create a Critter, with a Peachy Keen face from the Princess faces added to it, and some doodling, inking, and little Baker's Twine bow. The yellow and green background is from Preserves, stretched and lengthened with my Gypsy. The banner is from Winter Frolic, with a sentiment from Pink by Design. Cut the white square behind the cow, used a corner punch on it, added some doodling, and ran it through the Cuttlebug. Finished by pop-dotting the cow and the center of the banner.



11 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!
    Kathie
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. too precious your card is super cute. I love the bow on the cow. I love cows they are so cute anyways Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that ! Love the smooches banner and the lips! Great job with the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh - this is sooo cute!! I love the little pucker! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, nice job getting 4 challenges done at once!!! Cathryn67 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG.. sooooo adorable. I just love the banner with the sentiment and the cow is my fav!!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your cards. You are my #1 designer! They're all so doable, although I could never come close to matching your artistic ability. I ask myself, why can't I come up with cards just as cute. The answer, I'm not artistic. Thank heavens for those like you, that share their ideas with the likes of me.

    Again, love your work. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so super cute, I just want to "smooch" it!thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete