Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Your friendship warms my heart

Yesterday I sat down to play a little more with my Unity Stamp kit of the month from February. Funny thing about this image, is that I really didn't care for it that much when I saw it. Don't know why, just wasn't me. However, the more I saw it, the more it grew on me! And now...it is one of my very favorite stamps in the set!!! Funny how that works!

Anyway, I just colored the image a bit with my Prismacolor colored pencils, and added a cute bow. (Of course, the bow gave me all KINDS of fits! I love tying simple bows - but this one messed with my head! At least it finally worked, and I am very happy with it!!




3 comments:

  1. I love the background paper... now how did you get all of the different colors on the stamps? I'm still kinda new to stamping so I'm trying to learn as much as I can!
    Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bows are AMAZING!!! I love this stamp too! TFS, I'd love it if you'd visit me at: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete