Saturday, April 30, 2011

A couple of exciting announcements...

WOW!!! It has been a crazy weekend, and I am exhausted!!! Went to a spring garden and gift show with my cards (and chocolate kits) yesterday and today. It was fun, but not very busy - I think the sun was shining too much for people to come indoors! Anyway, glad to be done with that, and moving on to some new things this week!

The first thing I wanted to announce, is that I have been chosen by Jalisa, over at Patches of Pink to be on her Design Team! We will be creating our first project for the challenge this next week - so be on the lookout for that! I am really looking forward to this new adventure - my first experience on a Design Team!


Also coming up this week, I am participating in a Thanks Mom Blog Hop with Debbie over a Deb's Eclectic Thoughts, and a great line-up of other bloggers. I plan on giving something away (I'm thinking a little bundle of some of my favorite things...but not sure yet!), and there will be a grand prize from our host Debbie as well!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the DT!

    I've got more good news for you...find it here:
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-announcements.html

    -Tifany

    ReplyDelete