Friday, April 29, 2011

Mothers are the best flowers picked...

As I was flipping through Cricut cartridge manuals on my computer yesterday, I saw this cut from Nursery Rhymes...and instantly though of My Creative Time's Mom You Rock stamp set - and this sentiment just seemed perfect for it! So...I had to throw it together real quick - while I was inspired! I am also entering it in the Mom's the Word Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut, to use the word mom, mother, mum etc... on a project.

So...all cuts came from Nursery Rhymes. The sentiment was from Emma's stamp set "Mom You Rock." Added some doodling, some stick on black pearls, and some cute little pom-pom ribbon.




6 comments:

  1. Love this one .. the doodling really sets it off. I need to spend more time looking through my manuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card, I love the colors and the image... I left a blog award for you on my blog..thanks so much for sharing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Thanks for sharing it with us as FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sharp! I love the frame you've used and will have to remember it! The stamp really is perfect with this image. Well done!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card! I love everything about it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the silhouette! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete