Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two Mother's Day Cards

I have only made 3 Mother's Day Cards this year, and those 3 have sold out! So...I thought I better get a few more made...and pretty soon I need to get my OWN cards made for my mother and mother-in-law. That can be a little more last minute though!

I am entering these cards in this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge - Mother's Day Cards, to make a Mother's Day card with any colors and cartridges you like.

So, for both of these cards I used A Child's Year for all the cuts. Almost all the paper came from Basic Grey - one of the 6 x 6 stacks that I have found are PERFECT for cardmaking! The first one I used my Cuttlebug on the background, and a Martha Stewart border punch that I found this past weekend at Ross - it punches and embosses, and was only $3!!! Love a good deal! There is a little bit of Crinkle ribbon on both cards, and the sentiments both came from Emma's (My Creative Time) stamp set called Mom You Rock. The second one also has a button with a bit of floss.




6 comments:

  1. These cards are super!! I love the papers you've chosen and am especially impressed with that embossed border!! I've never seen a border punch like that but will certainly be looking now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the paper you chose for both cards! They are simply WONDERFUL! The ribbon goes so nicely too! Great Cards! Thanks for Joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creativity and love what you are doing out there in the world! I have a blog award for you. Pleas visit my blog to receive it!

    Joann
    http://jlopezdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors, textures and dimension on both cards. Nice!

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images. Love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful cards! I love A Child's year too:) Great sentiments,love Emma's stamps! Thanks for joining us at CCC!!!

    ReplyDelete