Monday, June 27, 2011

Faith, Trust, and PIXIE DUST!!!

Good morning! Okay...I seriously had SOOO much fun with this card!!! Doesn't it just SPARKLE?!?!? I used my one and only Market Street stamp (that is gonna change I think!) to stamp the background - which is awesome in and of itself, because it is large enough for an A2 card! I then inked the edges, and added Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart course glitter. The Tinkerbell is cut with my Cricut using Disney Tinkerbell and friends, and again, covered with Glossy Accents and glitter. The sentiment frame was cut from Once Upon a Princess, inked and glittered as well, and stamped with a sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps heat embossed in white. Tied it on with some Baker's Twine, and pop-dotted Tinkerbell and the sentiment. Have a magical day!!!


4 comments:

  1. It does sparkle and I love it too! Great design! TFS! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card! The sparkles of course are fantastic. I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Card! My little girl would love this! :)

    Brandon
    http://patchesofpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gooness girly this is so stinkin' cute...my Daughters would love this card! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete