Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Have your cake...and eat it too!

I love this little cupcake from the newest Unity Kit of the Month for June! I was so surprised to get my kit at the end of last week! I normally didn't get it until the very end of the month, but just switched to paying by credit card instead of paypal. It would seem that makes all the difference! Either way, I was very happy and surprised to receive it already!!!

Anyway - back to the cupcake! It has such a nifty, retro look I think! So I paired it with some soft stripes, a little pop of red in the oval and pom-pom ribbon, some doodling, and a sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes rock!! And so does the pom-pom fringe...that is too cute!! Thanks for another great card. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete