Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Masculine Birthday Card

Good morning! My hubby is doing well, but still home recovering from his minor surgery a week ago! So...I haven't had much crafty time, which means it is a good thing I have a stash I haven't posted yet! This was a card from a couple of weeks ago that I made for my Father-in-law.


Used Unity Stamps for that main sentiment, inked the edges of everything, and just kept it clean and simple - which is a LOT easier said than done! I always feel more proud of accomplishing a simple and masculine card than I do a fancy one - only because it is SOOO difficult for me!


Thanks for stopping by and visiting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ohh...very nice! Thank you for posting a masculine card! I needed the reminder! Great job!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete