Monday, January 30, 2012

Winner from Snowman Blog Hop!


Wow - what a crazy weekend for me! I still feel like I need the week to recover! I got some unexpected news last Thursday that kind of knocked me for a loop, then spent the next day babysitting my adorable 3 year old nephew while my brother-in-law went in for an unexpected surgery. Got home that night with my two girls, and had about an hour before I was called by a friend who had finally gone into labor! So I dashed off to the hospital, brought her their two daughters and dog home with me, got them all settled in for the night (or so I thought!), left them with the hubby, and dashed back to take pictures for them! I got to be there for the birth - and what an amazing experience! I don't think that could ever get old! Anyway, got back home about 3 AM, and found out that there were some girls still awake! Ended up with about 3 hours sleep, then we took the girls in to meet their new baby sister, then spent the day with them until Mom, Dad, and baby were released from the hospital that evening. So yesterday...we just slept in as long as we could, and made it to church just in time for services! If you want to see a picture of the baby, check out my other blog HERE!!! She's a cutie!!! 

Anyway, now that I have rambled on needlessly for so long - I still remembered to announce the winner from the snowman blog hop this last weekend. Used random.org to generate a number:


Which means the winner is:


Congratulations Emily!!! When you get a chance, send me an email (housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com) with your address so I can get that in the mail to you!!!

Hopefully I will start getting caught up on some crafty stuff today, and be able to share it with you soon! Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a wild and busy weekend you had, Heather! You are such a great aunt and friend. And, I can't believe I won the Country Drive paper pad! It's gorgeous and has been on my wish list for some time. ;) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete