Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Color Challenge


Hello! I managed to get this made for both the Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Color Challenge, and the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. I was a bit too late to enter it for that - but still thought I would share the sketch here! Here is what I got made:
And here is the color combo - so pretty isn't it?


Here is the sketch I based it on:

I used Market Street Stamps Compass, and Here Come's the Sun for the background. I stamped that with Papertrey Ink White ink - the only white I can stand using for stamping! 
I used my Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge to cut out the circle layers. The tag is just a rectangle with the top two corners rounded, and some PTI button twine tied on the top. 
The banner along the bottom is hand cut, and I added some stick on pearls. 
Most of the layers are pop-dotted - not sure if it shoes in the picture - but there is LOTS of dimension! This is another one of the cards I hid in my hubby's suitcase to open while he is gone!

1 comment:

  1. Heather this is so beautiful! The compass is one of my favorite MSS!! ;)

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete