Thursday, May 31, 2012

October Afternoon Farmhouse Layouts


I have been trying to sneak a bit of scrapbooking in between a busy life, and lots of design team projects - and these are two of my favorite recent pages. I actually finished them a few weeks ago, but hadn't gotten around to sharing them here yet. Pretty much just used LOTS of October Afternoon goodies, a touch of lace, some crinkle ribbon, and a lace doily on the first one:


For the second one, I had been wanting to do a starburst on a layout for a while, and these papers from October Afternoon Farmhouse collection were PERFECT for it!


Short and sweet today! Sorry about that! But I promise there is lots coming soon! I have something made for Friends with Flair tomorrow, then some Peachy Keen sneak peeks are coming soon too! You are going to LOVE the newest release! Then next week Peachy Keen is teaming up with Core'dinations for a blog hop, and it is my day to post on the Peachy Keen blog next Friday. The following week, I'm the Growing in Unity gal for the week, as well as another post for My Craft Spot, and a new challenge at Peachy Keen. 

Whew...all that, and trying to get our house cleaned, spruced up, and ready to sell...and then there is moving...now I know why I'm tired! Anyway - I will see you soon with lots more! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous. I love the black and white of the first one with a splash of color here and there. I adore the paper you used in the second one. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete