Monday, June 4, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #74


Good afternoon! I need to go make dinner for my family, but wanted to post this really quickly for this weeks MFT Getting Sketchy Challenge:
Here is this weeks sketch:

I had fun with some of the new My Mind's Eye Indie Chic papers in one of the 6x6 paper pads. Love the colors in it!
Used one of the Pure Innocence stamps, and colored with my Copics. Inked the edges a bit with some Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen. 
The circle was cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilitie, and the border along the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch. 
Tied a bit of twine from Ribbon Carousel around, and added a PTI button. 
Finished off by pop-dotting the image from the background. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!


4 comments:

  1. Really cute...love that sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Great sketch. The image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather ~ this is just ADORABLE! What AWESOME paper and the design! Your coloring is just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute sweetie :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete