Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another Birthday?

Good morning! I have a card to share today using stamps from two of my favorite companies - Peachy Keen and My Craft Spot (that I am also lucky enough to be on the Design Teams for!) This is the card I made for my Father-in-law's birthday:
I used this cute little stamp from Peachy Keen stamps:

I used a combination of Copic markers and paper piecing on him. All my pattern papers are from a 6x6 Echo Park paper pad.
The crinkle ribbon (find it HERE) and sentiment stamps (find them HERE) are from My Craft Spot - using this stamp set:


I love this combination of sentiments! SOOOO fun! And there is a sale going on right now at My Craft Spot! Click HERE to read the details - it's a great time to stock up!!!
And then, just because it is so fun...I put him on an Action Wobble! Here you can see how he pops out from the background all on his own:
And here are a couple of action shots:

And that's it! A simple, but cute, guy card! For me - the hardest to make!
I'll be back tomorrow to share my sneak peeks for the new Peachy Keen stamps! Prepare to be blown away with these new stamps - the cuteness factor is particularly high this month I think! You can head over to the Peachy Keen blog today to check out the first day of sneak peeks now!

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable!! Love Peachy Keen & My Craft Spot.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather this is adorbs and even more on a wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather ~ this is CUTE! Okay the sentiments with the tractor on the action wobble ~ ADORBS!!! I just cracked up when I saw this! GREAT, great card! LOVE how you did that bow too!!!

    ReplyDelete