Monday, February 11, 2013

PTI Anniversary Color Challenge

So...today the kids were worn out and tired, and so was I! So I didn't get much done...in fact was going to redo this, since I can't say it is my favorite card ever, but oh well! I need to get it posted for Papertrey Ink's Color Challenge for today..so I'm gonna post it as is:
I picked this color combo for inspiration:
I stamped my little coffee cup (Heart to Heart Mini stamp set) three times, then stamped the centers in Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy, and Blueberry Sky. The top half of the sentiment is Enchanted Evening, and the second half is New Leaf. 
I kind of wish I had left it plain, but I decided to color them in with coordinating Copic markers. 
I then added some little swirls for steam from another stamp set (Simply Jane) and added a bit of bling.
It is hard to see in the photos, but I scored the edges of the front panel, and the front of the card for a frame effect.

1 comment: