Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MCS New Release Sneak Peek Day 4

Good morning! Only one more day left of sneak peeks before the full reveal and blog hop for My Craft Spot's Summer Release on Saturday! Today's set is called Stampin' Around Summer and it coordinates with the Tiny Metal Doily Dies. I made a fun card and gift card holder in one:


On my last trip to visit family back home I had the opportunity to visit and do some shopping at our old Michael's store - something I very much miss here in Wyoming! Anyway, I came across these lovely little beauties {swoon} and had to buy them in all 4 colors! Mini Glassine bags - so fun!


My first thought was to use them as a gift card holder. Turned out they were a little taller and wider than I though (oops!) - so I trimmed the top off at an angle, then stitched it to my card with a little Caribbean crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot, and attached it to my card.


I was also lucky enough to have a used up Starbucks card in my stash for my sample photos!


And here is the card with the gift card fully removed:


I used the Tiny Metal Doily Dies, and the new stamp set to make the fun center on the gift card holder, also added some Natural Jute Twine and self adhesive pearls.


There is one thing I used on this card that we aren't officially sharing sneak peeks of until tomorrow...any guesses? Can't wait to see you again tomorrow with the final day of sneak peeks! Until then, make sure and head over to My Craft Spot and see the rest of the samples for today - as well as enter today's giveaway! See you tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. What a super fun card!!! LOVE the gift card holder and adorable embellishments! Another GREAT sneak!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the wonderful variety of textures on this gift card holder.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the way the pink pops. Loving this new stamp set. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and very cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea to hold gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers and the practicality of it being a gift card holder too!

    ReplyDelete