Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SPS Inspiration - Wishing You...

Good morning! I'm sharing a card today over on the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog - and I had some fun with my pattern papers on this one:


I used my Silhouette Cameo and Studio Design Edition Software to cut the Pie Chart pieces using several pattern papers from Crate Paper's Little Bo Peep 6x6 paper pad. I misted a kraft cardbase with white Mister Huey's ink, then added some distress ink to the edges. The pie chart was attached with foam adhesive for a bit of dimension.


I used a Paper Smooches stamp set for all the little sentiments, and stamped them on Classic White Bazzil Cardstock trimmed into thin strips. Added some My Mind's Eye enamel dots, and just a bit of jute twine tied in a bow. 


I am also entering this in the Moxie Fab World Trendy Triangles Challenge, as well as this weeks Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - It's Completely Collagical. Here is the photo inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

  1. Love the pie chart-great papers and LOVE the background-so fun! I need to keep that in mind-the misting is so fun and gives it such a cool look! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Heather! I love the pie chart format... super cute!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is TERRIFIC Heather, I love the white splashed background and the way you did the pattern papers and added the sentiment strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun here! Love it! I love the plash of white too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love the colours you've chosen and the design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather ~ not only is this card beautiful but totally fun! I LOVE the dimension ( we are the dimension girls) and all the details! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun and wonderful card Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun design, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Heather for MFW challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Heather! Thanks also for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete