Thursday, September 26, 2013

Horse Birthday Card for my Daughter

Good morning again! I managed to get my daughter's birthday card made and photographed yesterday afternoon - so I thought I would pop by and share it! Shhhh...she hasn't seen it yet! :-)


I am also entering this in the current challenge over at My Creative Time - Birthday:


In case you couldn't tell, like most girls, my daughter is very in love with horses at the moment! Actually, she is my little animal lover anyway, but horses are definitely a big one right now! So I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a horse image, and made a shadow for it.


I used lots of Basic Grey pattern paper, and stamped my sentiment from two different My Creative Time stamp sets - Polka Dot Surprise, and It's All About You


I also put foam adhesive pretty much between each layer, and tucked a little jute twine tied in a bow in there as well.


Sorry about the pictures! They seem a little gloomy - the last couple days have been unusually overcast here in Wyoming...and we have been getting SNOW already! Yep...I'm still trying to get used to the idea! Definitely a first for my little birthday girl - to wake up to it SNOWING! She's happy though, so I don't mind!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful....Love snow!!!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for your daughter! Happy birthday to her =) I love the combination of patterns you used...they all work together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card....love all the patterns!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute, love these patterns together, a very Happy Birthday to your daughter!
    Wow snow, I can't imagine that, here in Southern Illinois we are still in the 80's, wishing you more of Autumn before winter sets in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather. Love the little horse on here. She is going to love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT job with your birthday card, LOVE the horse!!!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete