Sunday, September 29, 2013

PS SPARKS - YOU + ME = love

Hello! Welcome to the last challenge of the month over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!  Here is what I put together:


Since this is the 5th challenge date in September, it means it is anything goes!


This is actually a card I have had on hand for quite some time - I submitted it twice for publication, and no luck! So...I figured I would share it here!


I used a couple of Paper Smoches Dies - Notebook Basic, and Love Word Dies, as well as a couple of stamp sets - Off The Charts and Chart Toppers to put this together. I used cork to cut the Love Word Die, and my pattern paper is by Crate Paper. I added a tiny Tim Holtz paperclip, some enamel dots, and some washi paper to finish it off.


I am also linking this up with the Metal, Wood, and Cork Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please stop by and see what the rest of the SPARKS team put together:

7 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOVE this, Heather! What a beautiful card- love the papers and the design... esp. the cork sentiment! AMAZING! THANKS for joining in the fun on your week off <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! love the cork and details. super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! this is such an AWESOME card!! I LOVE every detail and that color combo!! thanks for sharing and have a fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete