Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Simple Christmas - Warm Wishes with Neat and Tangled

Good Morning! Just popping by to share a card I have posted over on the Neat and Tangled Blog this morning:

Cards-10-3-13-067bb

I used Simple Christmas and several colors of MFT inks to make my center cluster, then added the sparkles from Merry and Bright.

Cards-10-3-13-074bb

I added a touch of bling, a little bit of Stitckles, and then layered over a folded banner from Simon Says Stamp with the sentiment stamped in gray Versafine ink. .

Cards-10-3-13-072bb

I curved my sentiment slightly on my clear block to make it fit my banner - love how these banners add a touch of dimension to a card!

Cards-10-3-13-070bb

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Heather ~ BEAUTIFUL CAS card! Love how it so clean looking but with pops of sparkle & shine! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete