Monday, November 25, 2013

MCS Challenge - Christmas Shape Cards

Good Monday morning! Can you believe that it is almost Thanksgiving...and then December is right around the corner? Yeah...me neither!

But since it is Monday, it is also time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot - and this week the challenge is Shaped Cards! Here is what I made:


I used my Silhouette Cameo to weld together this snowman into a card shape, then cut a front layer of pattern paper. Next, I added a banner using Straight Ribbon Banners Dies (one of my new favorite dies!) and a sentiment from the coordinating Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set. Finished off by tying a bow with some Cherry Red Traditional Bakers Twine and Natural Jute Twine.


Can't wait to see the shaped cards you come up with this week! Make sure and head over to My Craft Spot to check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration, and to link up your own creations!

2 comments: