Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Eyelet Outlet Cards

Hi there! I'm up on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with a couple cards using some fun brads from Eyelet Outlet.

First up, I made a card using some of the Travel Brads - love those airplanes! I think this would make a fun graduation card - and you know it is no time at all until we will be needing those!  


I used a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company's May 2013 Kit of the Month, and added some Bling Strips from Eyelet Outlet for a trail behind the airplanes.


Pattern paper on this is from a Pebbles paper pad I have in my stash.


Next up - I used the cute Bumble Bee Brads:


I used some distress ink and a MFT stencil to make the background. 


Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Unity February 2014 Kit of the Month on vellum and overlaid it at a diagonal, then folded the edges behind the side panel. 


I am also linking this card up with the Happy for Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

1 comment: