Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ombre Thanks Friend

Good morning! I recently ordered a small pack of wood veneer - and the other day it came! I couldn't WAIT to play - so I pulled out a Paper Smooches die that I hadn't had a chance to use yet, and made this:


I thought I would play along with this weeks challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS - Anything Goes:



I used the Friend Word Die, and added a sentiment from Scripty Sayings - heat embossed with Gold Zing embossing powder.


Pattern paper is by Crate Paper, and woodgrain cardstock is from Avery Elle. Finished off with some clusters of enamel dots.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Aww...this is sweet! Love the woodgrain and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design! LOVE how you created the ombre effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparks! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOVE the ombre colors and design! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete