Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello Stars!

Good morning! Sharing some star fun this morning for a couple of challenges:


First up, playing along with the new Lawnscaping Challenge - obviously I chose stars!


Also playing along with the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stencil It:


I started off by using my Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars Stencil and mixing some white embossing paste with some yellow Gelatos to make yellow paste - and applying it on my card base of soft blue PTI cardstock! Then I used Lawn Fawn's Puffy Star Stackable Dies to cut several stars out of vellum - using two of the dies together to make a window star as well, inside of which I stamped my sentiment from Just My Type. Rounded one corner, added some enamel dots, and a bit of Baker's Twine to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Heather! I love the colour combo and the layers of stars. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stencil It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the stacked vellum stars. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love your card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete