Thursday, June 12, 2014

MCS Post - Birthday Card for my daughter

Good morning!  I'm sharing a card at My Craft Spot this morning with one of the new stamps sets that just released last week! We celebrated my oldest daughter's 11th birthday this past Sunday - and because of how many cards I make, my daughters are always excited to see what I make for them. So...I decided to make my second shaker card ever! I always think they are harder than they really are - and this one came together quite quickly!


The new Build a Birthday stamp set had EXACTLY what I need for my sentiments! LOVE when things work out that way!


I had some sequins that I received in an order from another company, and they were the perfect colros for what I wanted to do! I welded my frame and the number 11 together on my Silhouette Cameo, then added the doodles around the edges and numbers with a white gel pen. 


Added my sentiments, filled it in with sequins, wrapped some Ivory Jute String around, and added some pretty pattern paper from Basic Grey to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this, sure she will too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come over from MCS to tell ya how stinkin' cute this is! I LOVE Shaker cards and this one is fabulous with such great fun, bright, cheery, colors! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so wonderful! I love shaker cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sentiments are awesome! Love your shaker too!

    ReplyDelete