Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You've Got This!

Good morning! I hope nobody is getting tired of watercolors...because I'm not likely to anytime soon! I pulled out some more watercolors and made this the other day:






I ended up covering up a lot of it, but I also made my own pattern paper for the cardbase to play along with the current AEI{heart}U Challenge - DIY Stamped Designer Paper:


I used the tiny ink splotches in Avery Elle's Brushed Stamp Set to create the background, using Sweet Tooth MFT pigment ink, and Soft Cantaloupe Hero Arts Shadow Ink on some PTI cardstock. For the front panel, I created my own watercolor background, let it dry, then stamped my sentiment combined from the same stamp set, with the "my friend" added from Red and Goldie. Finished off with a couple of Lucky Blend sequins from Avery Elle - then attached with foam adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of your week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful splash of colour! Great script to! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, watery, colorful background! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get tired of water color when it's this gorgeous! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us, and for playing along in our challenge. It's always a treat to have you join in the fun. God bless your week!
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, and very creative background too! Thank you for joining us over at the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love the watercolor effect. Thanks for joining us for the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the watercolor techniques are here to stay! Love your background--so soft and pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete