Saturday, February 14, 2015

Feathers, Acetate, and Floral Ribbon

Hello! Thought I would post another catch up card today from last year! This was one I made for publication that never made it - but using lots of Lil' Inker goodies!


Since it's a perfect fit - I'm also linking this up with the fun Monthly Meet Up Challenge at Lil' Inkers:


For this card - I used the Quilted Stitched Pattern die for the background of kraft paper. I added some beautiful May Arts ribbon, then stamped my sentiment and feathers from Fancy Feathers on acetate with Staz-on Ink, and hand trimmed out the feathers, then adhered the sentiment strip over the ribbon with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher, and a tiny dot of glue to hold the feathers in place.


Simple and pretty! I love the feathers on acetate - adds to the airy feeling! Anyway - thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend - and Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Super cool Heather! I love it! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and holy moly this is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, such a great way to use a big piece of fabric that is just lovely... I thought that was a delicate die at first, great idea to stamp it onto acetate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is oh so beautiful! I lvoe the use of acetate. I don't use it enough. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! that bit of gorgeous fabric really is stunning with the feathers and the quilted background. LOVE! thanks for playing along with us at the LID monthly meet up, Heather!

    ReplyDelete