Thursday, February 12, 2015

You're Such A Peach

Good morning! In our house we are constantly using the phrase "Thanks - you're a peach" - so when I recently got a couple fun new sets from Wplus9, I had fun translating that onto a card!


I used the cute Punny Produce: Peaches set and Hand Lettered Thanks - both from Wplus9. I stamped the inside of the peaches with two shades of MFT ink, using the rock and roll technique, then added a bit more color using Copic markers. Afterwards, I stamped my sentiments, and die cut the panel with a Lil' Inker's Die. Added some pattern paper from MME cut with the larger of the nesting dies, and added a sprinkle of sequins from Neat and Tangled's Pixie Dust Sequin mix. And finally, used some foam adhesive to adhere the layers for some fun dimension!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!! ESP with that striped paper!!! This one is on my wish list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the bold striped paper and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on your peaches! I love that striped paper and the square design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way black and white stripes make anything POP!

    ReplyDelete