Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hummingbird Card

Good morning! Stopping by today to share a card using this week's Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Company - since we were out of town I didn't get it posted earlier this week and wanted to share before the week was over! :)


I kept it pretty simple for this card - the center panel is cut with Lil' Inker's Stitched Oval Mats, and I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the lovely Sunshine Layer Dies from Wplus9 to cut a vellum layer to soften my pattern paper from Basic Grey.


There is a new sale starting today at Unity Stamp Company - it's a good one this weekend, so make sure and check it out when it comes up a little later today! You are definitely going to want to shop!!! Thanks for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!

2 comments: