Thursday, January 5, 2017

November 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In November 2015, I had 47 posts just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs! This was my record month for the year for posts here!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


13 comments:

  1. Wowsers so much gorgeousness! Love the deers, the owls...the designs of every project! TFS and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no possible way I can pick a favorite from all these beautiful cards! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no possible way I can pick a favorite from all these beautiful cards! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no possible way I can pick a favorite from all these beautiful cards! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--lots of great projects. My favorites are the deer, typewriter set and the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many stunning cards - I love your watercoloring and how you have used it in a variety of different ways on the cards shown. I think of all the cards shown here, the deer scenes are my favorite as they evoke a sense of calm and awe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so so stunning! I love each and every one of the projects show cased here. I can't pick a favourite! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're pretty good at this! :) I agree with Christy Q above about the watercoloring and how you have used it in so many different ways. I think the owls and the SSS house are my favorites this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I could NEVER pick my favorite out of these!!! Typewriter, birds, floral hearts...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many amazing cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO MANY great cards again-I love that first birthday one, the owls, and the coffee cup the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW November was an exceptional month! So many favorites, but I do love your coffee cup card, the lovely tree cards and your cute little candy holders!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I manage to miss Novembers recap! Another gorgeous selection - I especially love the bird and roses shaker card for unity stamps - absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete